SEO tools are crucial for the steady growth and recognition of any online business venture, old or new. Interestingly, the internet is filled with SEO tools that promise to help with your search optimization.
But how to choose the best one? Yes, we understand the confusion! Therefore, to help our dear readers, we have come up with a list of 7 free SEO tools that will help you out in the beginner’s stage before you move on to more advanced and more expensive tools.
In this article, we will go through what SEO tools are, why they are necessary for your business, and the 7 best SEO tools a beginner can use.
What are SEO Tools, and Why are They Necessary?
SEO tools are required for the intense research and data analysis that compiling various information like audience reach, conversions, website traffic, link-building opportunities, and keyword clicks.
They can also help you measure your performance, competitor’s performance or even help in backlink research to your competitor’s website, helping you achieve SEO optimization. However, if you would like some help, you can visit the Brainvire website to learn more.
Below is the list of 7 free SEO tools that we guarantee can help blow up your business while understanding the industry better.
7 Best Free SEO Tools for a Beginner
- Google Analytics- The first SEO tool on our list is the famous Google Analytics by the world’s top search engine. Beginners use this tool, but professionals also use it to measure various SEO aspects like the audience, conversions, and website traffic. While it can seem a little daunting at first, a little practice will help you understand the app better.
- Google Webmaster Tools- The second tool on our list is again from the top search engine in the world – Google. The Google Webmaster Tools has been made to help keep track of the number of internal and external links, sitemaps, keyword clicks, and websites. Google Webmaster Tools is one of the most widely used SEO tools globally – even professionals prefer using this particular tool.
- Open Site Explorer- Open Site Explorer by SEOmoz is perfect for those looking to take inspiration from your competitor’s website. The Open Site Explorer allows you to conduct backlink research of your competitor’s website, thus helping you find any link opportunities.
- AdWords Keyword Tool- Keywords are the milestones that transport you to ultimate SEO optimization. This tool is necessary for every beginner and professional as keyword optimization can help your venture blow up online. The AdWord Keyword Tool allows you to search local and global monthly searches of any keyword you hope to use. This helps you to choose which keywords to use and which not to. Even professionals turn to this keyword tool to help their keyword research and usage.
- SEO by Yoast- SEO by Yoast is a widely used tool for those looking to optimize every content they put up on their website. The SEO by Yoast will help you go through every webpage on your website and ensure you are optimizing all your content. This tool is essential for a business that just launched its website.
- Bing Webmaster Tools- Bing being one of the top three search engines globally, is bound to come up with an effective SEO tool. While the Bing Webmaster Tools is slightly different from Google’s, it includes some additional features for measuring and optimization. Bing Webmaster can provide valuable information into the world of links, clicks, and indexing.
- PageRank Status- As its name suggests, PageRank Status helps you to check the ranks of various websites you visit. By downloading the extension browser version, one can understand how to utilize various link-building opportunities based on the ranks of various websites on Google. It also helps you to learn about page speed, page information, site information, and SEO stats.
You will find these above-mentioned SEO tools easy to use and helpful to understand how the whole online business industry works. If you prefer to choose a SEO company to help you understand better, you can check out the Brainvire website. We hope you keep the above article in mind while choosing the SEO tool that is best suited for you and your business.