There are numerous ways to earn money online:
Cost per click
I have made money online in every way. I have experienced the pros and cons of all the methods of making money, but there is no better way to make money online compared to ClickBank marketing. Any. Period. End of story.
There are two reasons for this:
1) ClickBank pays well. Where else can you earn 75% of a $ 97 product?
2) ClickBank products convert better than other pay-per-sale products. Hard products do not convert as well. I don’t have specific statistics, but I know from experience that digital products are 100-300% better.
3) High Commissions. Most ClickBank products pay between $ 20 and $ 50 per sale. Make a sale of $ 50 a day and that is $ 1500 a month. Earn $ 150 per day and you are earning $ 4500 per month. How many regular forty-hour jobs a week pay for that?
4) One account, 12,000 products to choose from. No more subscriptions for any other affiliate product under the sun. It takes a lot of time and patience to sign up, wait for approval, and then use all the affiliate tools to create links, etc. With ClickBank you have an affiliate ID that works with all ClickBank marketplace products Cbengine pro.
5) Consistency. Not only does ClickBank pay consistently (never was a payment late or missed in the company’s history), but the business model does not change. To give you a comparison example. For a couple of years, I made most of my money from the Google AdSense program. It was good, but one day Google cut publishers’ revenue by 90%. It erased me. My full-time income was reduced to just enough to cover my lodging costs. With ClickBank there are no worries. They take the same percentage and are as consistent as clockwork.
6) Growth. ClickBank adds 100-300 new digital products every week. There is always a new product to promote and take advantage of. The ClickBank market is NEVER stagnant.
Have I convinced you? I hope so. It is the biggest business on the face of the earth. Yes, it takes time and effort to get started, but once you are established, you can do it by working a couple of hours a day. I strongly suggest that you do this as a business. Once you do, your happiness will explode. ClickBank is not a job, it is a lifestyle. Remember that.
How do you start?
Not only about the various methods of online marketing, video marketing, article marketing, cost per click, blogging, ezine advertising, etc., but also find out what products to promote. Not all products are a winner and some winners are too competitive and the money pie is divided in many ways to make it worth the effort.
Find a product that is selling, but has a low to moderate severity number. ClickBank assigns a severity to all of its products. Severity roughly equals the number of active affiliates generating sales. Too much gravity, the product is too competitive, too little, the product is new, or the site is not converting.
Also, don’t be afraid to try new products with zero gravity. Check search traffic with Google’s External Keyword Tool and give it a try.
I once found a new product that no one was touching and benefited handsomely. I am still benefiting from that product! The best thing you can do for yourself as a ClickBank affiliate is invest in information. Purchase marketing guides and research tools. Knowledge is the number one tool of a successful affiliate. Those with the knowledge benefit. Those who make blind guesses force themselves to learn the hard way, never making money or taking a long time.