Trust – the most important factor either in personal life or professional. Businesses can get a huge customer base if they are able to win the trust of their audience. On the other hand, even customers purchase a product from a brand only after showing their complete trust in it.
Therefore, we have several review platforms that help the customers in their buying decisions. But, occasionally, they complain about the trustworthiness of these platforms as often these platforms deliver fake or spam reviews. And therefore, we have Google Review for the rescue.
People trust Google reviews for mainly two reasons. Firstly, due to the reputation of Google and secondly, it only allows authorized users to post their reviews on any particular brand or product.
Google reviews have been the solution for both customers and for businesses as well. For customers, it assists in the purchase decisions, on the other hand, it helps businesses to know their reputation in the market and know about the customers’ opinion on their products. Therefore businesses are actively embedding Google reviews on their websites.
Social media aggregators are amazing tools that help you in collecting Google reviews from your Google My Business account and embed them on the website. In this blog, we will be talking about one of the best social media aggregators – Tagembed, known for its budget-friendly prices and easy to operate interface. You just need to follow 3 simple steps and your website will be displaying Google reviews. To embed Google reviews on Shopify Store using Tagembed you just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to embed Google reviews on Shopify Store
As mentioned above, you just need to follow two simple steps to embed Google reviews on Shopify Store. Besides easing your embedding process, the tool also helps you customize the feed according to your requirements and add more grace to your website. You can embed Google reviews on Shopify Store by following the steps mentioned below.
How to Add Instagram feeds on Shopify
These steps are :
- Install Tagembed app from Shopify App store
- Collect Google reviews
- Embed Google reviews on Shopify Store
1. Install Tagembed app from Shopify store
- To begin with, sign in to your Shopify account and visit the Shopify app store.
- Search the term “Tagembed” on the search box.
- Install the app. As soon as the installation completes, you’ll be redirected to Tagembed Dashboard.
2. Collect Google reviews
- On your Tagembed dashboard, create your first widget by clicking on Create Widget button on the top right corner of the screen; provide the appropriate name for your widget and click on Create Widget and click on the Open button to continue.
- Pick a source window that will appear on your screen displaying 15+ social media platforms. Click on Google as your source. Select your preferred method to aggregate Google Reviews (Places, My Places).
- Enter the input accordingly and click on the Create Feed button.
And that is it, your Google Review will be collected and will be displayed on your screen.
You also have the option to customize the feeds by clicking on the Personalize & Layout tab on the menu panel. Here you can change the font size, font style, background and more.
You can explore more features from the tool, and make appropriate changes on your feed.
Now, it’s time to add feeds to the store.
3. Embed Google reviews on Shopify Store
- Click on the Embed Widget button present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- From the Choose Your Platform dialogue box, click on Shopify as your platform.
- A new dashboard will open on your screen; click on the Install on Shopify option. It provides you with the facility to select the position of your feed on your store. Finally, click on Add to Pages, and your Shopify store will be ready to showcase Instagram feeds.
And that is it, with just 3 simple steps and under 3 minutes your Shopify store is ready to show Instagram feeds on your website.
Reviews play a vital role in business, it helps customers in their purchasing decisions, whereas, for the businesses it helps them to know their market reputation and build credibility. By embedding Google reviews on the Shopify store you can establish some credibility for your Shopify store and attain more sales.
Also Read – Is Social Media Necessary For Ecommerce