Are you planning to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan? Then you need to think about the best MBBS universities or colleges in Kazakhstan. One of the main reasons why so many Indian students want to study in this landlocked country is the cost of MBBS education. Yes! The cost of MBBS education in Kazakhstan is much lower than in other countries like India.
Also, many universities or colleges in the country are accredited by the MCI (Medical Council of India) which is the MCI (Medical Council of India).
Key Feature of Study MBBS in Kazakhstan for International Students –
- One of the key features of doing MBBS in Kazakhstan is the low fee structure. The quality of education is too good in Kazakhstan.
- The students do not have to pay any kind of donate the amount to get a seat in the medical universities or colleges in Kazakhstan.
- To get admission to the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is a very easy and too simple procedure.
- In the medical universities or colleges of Kazakhstan, the students are exposed to the latest and the modern education system and are given intensive training that increases their level of confidence.
- The medical universities or colleges in Kazakhstan are accredited by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
The MBBS universities or colleges in Kazakhstan have a credit hour system and are very beneficial for international students who study MBBS in Kazakhstan in the universities or colleges.
Do You Know of a Course Offered by the Medical University of Kazakhstan?
For Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, they must have no idea about the courses offered by the medical universities or colleges of Kazakhstan. The MBBS course offered by the medical university or college of Kazakhstan is 6 years. It will be 5 years for theory training and practical training and 1 year for internship.
We Are Sure You Would Like To Know About the Duration of the Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
The duration of MBBS education in university or college of Kazakhstan is about 6 years or it may vary from university or college to university or college. Of these 5 years, international students will receive theoretical training and practical training and last year will be for an intern.
The Medium of MBBS Training in the University of Kazakhstan for International Students
One of the reasons for MBBS education in a medical university or college of Kazakhstan is that the source of education at these universities or colleges in the English language. Therefore, many international students find it easier to compete with studies in an Asian country rather than the home country.
Happy Moments for Our Students Who Leave Their Home Country for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
For international students who wish to study MBBS in Kazakhstan at a top medical college or universities like Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, they must apply in the month of July and the month of August.
In the next 2 weeks to 4 weeks, the medical university or college will issue an admission letter and the student will then have to apply for a visa to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.